The Election Nobody Wants

Biden vs Trump 2.0

Posted 2023 04 29

Those who know me probably scratch their heads and wonder about me from time to time. I'm a conservative Republican who identifies more as an Independent. I believe in America first, the Constitution, national sovereignty, energy independence, and many other less government philosophies.

Last night I watched a piece on the news featuring Joe Lieberman. Now, I have never in my life agreed with Joe Lieberman, but, he was talking about the No Labels Party. This is something that I'm going to have to research.

We are headed into "The Election Nobody Wants", Biden v Trump 2.0. Polls show 70% of Democrats do not want Biden to run again, and 60% of Republicans (me included) do not want Trump to run again.

Question:, What are we going to get in 2024? 
Answer: Biden v Trump 2.0.
WHY?  Because the leaders of the machines in both major parties don't give a rat's ass what "We The People" want. All they want is to stay in power or get elected to be in power and the people be damned.

It's time for the people to come together, agree that we sometimes disagree, and compromise where necessary to keep our country's leaders from destroying what's left of America. We can get shit done and put America back on the right track.  It's time to clean out Washington.

Let that thought sink in for a moment.

Check out No Labels

https://www.nolabels.org/why

KJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What He Said

An Open Letter to Senator Casey

Chrysler - Mama Mia, Ats Italian